Monday, September 9, 2013

Still here

I haven't had much to post lately. I'm sorry for being a bad blogger. I FINALLY have an appointment with the rheumatologist in a few days and to say I'm nervous would be a major understatement. So I'm just kind of hanging out until then.... I will post more once I have more concrete information regarding my auto-immune issues. I wanted to thank all of you who have emailed and reached out to me, needing advice or just wanting to connect. I try to email everyone back as fast as possible but some things have fallen through the cracks and I apologize. Please continue leaving comments or emails and I will do my best to answer your questions :-) Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you even if you wish to stay anonymous. Share your story, ask questions, or just say hi :-) You can always reach me at amorecappa@gmail.com