Thursday, November 21, 2013

I promise I'll get back to you!

I get a lot of emails, sometimes in spurts, sometimes evenly spaced but for some reason this week I have been swamped. And I love it. I love that you all feel comfortable emailing and asking questions, sharing your story and discussing what parts of my blog helped/didn't help. I normally try to get back to you asap but some may take longer this time around. I love private emails and the connections I've made, helping others through their hard times. I like spending the time answering your questions, brain picking, and making that connection so please bear with me :-) We are also going through a major life change right now that I'm sure I will write about down the road so I promise I'm not ignoring you. If you emailed and haven't heard from me for weeks please email me again and I apologize for that. Please use amorecappa@gmail.com as I don't check the angelheartsforever one very often. And I just want to thank you all who comment and contact me. As much as you are looking for information/reassurance/more details, I assure you, you are helping me just as much, if not more. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and haven't had the courage. It validates me and validates Ian and what we went through. I wish I had this community back in 2005 when we were going through this. This "club" we belong to royally sucks and it sucks in a BIG life changing way. But I would always rather get an email saying "Hey, this happened to me to, here is my story, this just sucks" rather than nothing at all. You guys don't depress me or stress me out and I love how candid you all are and trusting with your stories. It's raw and vulnerable and incredibly exposing  and brave to share with essentially an internet stranger. So please keep the emails coming and I will get back to all of you, my dear internet friends. Thanks guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you even if you wish to stay anonymous. Share your story, ask questions, or just say hi :-) You can always reach me at amorecappa@gmail.com