Friday, June 7, 2013

Just to clarify....

I've gotten a lot of private feedback from friends and family about my post regarding change, and I assure you, if you are concerned about that post being about you, it's NOT. It was more of a preaching to the choir thing and just and awareness, more than a "I'm going to beat you over the head with what you can't possibly understand".  As I'm rereading it today I'm seeing that it had an angry vibe and a "my pain is worse than yours" and I SO didn't mean it that way. I think reading other blogs about people going through it right now is why I got so feisty about it. So all of you awesome folks in my life, please don't feel like I'm singling anyone out or saying that our relationships how they are now aren't enough. I love you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you even if you wish to stay anonymous. Share your story, ask questions, or just say hi :-) You can always reach me at amorecappa@gmail.com