Thursday, May 9, 2013

Something you can do for me.

Another blogger that I follow has given her friends/family/readers a few opportunities to do something for her on this upcoming Mother's Day that shows her that her baby will not be forgotten.

One activity in particular was very touching and I wondered if anyone would be interested in doing this for us.

On Mother's Day, I was wondering if you could take a picture of Ian's name done by you perhaps with scattegory letters or baby blocks or written on a note or using magazine clippings, anything unique and creative that you can do with his name and send it to my email amorecappa@gmail.com.

I don't want Ian to be forgotten and Mother's Day is always bittersweet for me.  It would be wonderful to receive these on Mother's Day, showing us that Ian has touched your life in some way.

Please don't feel obligated to do this. Do this only if you are comfortable doing it, have the time, and if you feel compelled to do so.

Thank you all for continuing to read. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you even if you wish to stay anonymous. Share your story, ask questions, or just say hi :-) You can always reach me at amorecappa@gmail.com